Welcome to the Official Website of Xewkija Local Council
L-Istrina 2014, the money collection event, will be in Xewkija on Saturday 20th December.
The event, which will be presided by her Hon. President of Malta Ms. Marie Louise Coleiro Preca will commence at 2pm at the Xewkija Parish Square and it will be entertained by the Youth Band within Banda Prekursur.
As of this scholastic year, Xewkija Local Council has been offering a minibus service, to pick up and drop off students who attend Gozo College Xewkija Primary School.
This service which is mainly subsidized by the Local Council has proven to be a very good success.
Parents who wish to make use of this service, are to contact the Local Council.
The refurbishment works in Gnien Blankas, under the project Measure 313 have come to an end, with the construction of a new traditional girna.
The other works included in this project were the Interpretation Centre and the Public Convenience space which were finied earlier this year and at the end of summer respectively.
|Works at Ta' Blankas are in progress and the constructions of the public convenience are coming towards an end.|
- Beheading of St. John Feast [Part 2]
- Beheading of St. John Feast [Part 3]
- Refurbishment Works at Gnien Blankas [part 1]
- Giochi - It's a Knockout!
- Summer Courses [Drama] - 2014
- Summer Courses [Introduction to Kinder 1 & 2] - 2014
- Beheading of St. John Feast [Part 1]
- Premju Hidmet iz-Zghazagh 2014
- Fiori d'Argenta
- Beheading of St. John Feast [Programme]
- Visit by Hon. Stefan Buontempo
- Loghob ghalina t-tfal
- Fiori d'Argenta Poster
- Summer Courses 2014
- Music Spectacular
- Mothers' Day Outing
- Breakfast Club Service
- Works on Triq il-Mithna
- Local Council present at NSTF Science Fair Awards Night