Welcome to the Official Website of Xewkija Local Council
As of this scholastic year, Xewkija Local Council has been offering a minibus service, to pick up and drop off students who attend Gozo College Xewkija Primary School.
This service which is mainly subsidized by the Local Council has proven to be a very good success.
Parents who wish to make use of this service, are to contact the Local Council.
The refurbishment works in Gnien Blankas, under the project Measure 313 have come to an end, with the construction of a new traditional girna.
The other works included in this project were the Interpretation Centre and the Public Convenience space which were finied earlier this year and at the end of summer respectively.
|Works at Ta' Blankas are in progress and the constructions of the public convenience are coming towards an end.|
On day 2 of the celebration of the feast of the Beheading of St. John the Baptist, the Local Council organized the traditional sports events for the village's children. All games were organized and supervised by Fr. Trevor Sultana, who was on a visit to our islands.
At the end of the sports events, medals and trophies were awarded to the winners.
|For more photos visit: https://www.facebook.com/xewkija.localcouncil/media_set?set=a.465400813599964.1073741846.100003901477696&type=3|
- Beheading of St. John Feast [Part 3]
- Refurbishment Works at Gnien Blankas [part 1]
- Giochi - It's a Knockout!
- Summer Courses [Drama] - 2014
- Summer Courses [Introduction to Kinder 1 & 2] - 2014
- Beheading of St. John Feast [Part 1]
- Premju Hidmet iz-Zghazagh 2014
- Fiori d'Argenta
- Beheading of St. John Feast [Programme]
- Visit by Hon. Stefan Buontempo
- Loghob ghalina t-tfal
- Fiori d'Argenta Poster
- Summer Courses 2014
- Music Spectacular
- Mothers' Day Outing
- Breakfast Club Service
- Works on Triq il-Mithna
- Local Council present at NSTF Science Fair Awards Night
- Launching of book "Malta - Pachino, una storia in comune"